Spec Ops Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
SOA member attends Bio-shock EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am by The LC Brotherhood

» Airsoft at Third Eye Paintball
SOA member attends Bio-shock EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm by Third Eye Paintball

» DIG DUG
SOA member attends Bio-shock EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm by TalibanWarrior

» IM ON MY WAY BACK TO THE TOP!!!
SOA member attends Bio-shock EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm by TalibanWarrior

» Night Vision Goggles!!!!!
SOA member attends Bio-shock EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 am by The LC Brotherhood

We Support/ Supported

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 96 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm

SOA member attends Bio-shock

3 posters

Go down

SOA member attends Bio-shock Empty SOA member attends Bio-shock

Post by Major Keith S Byerly Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Congrats to Austin Willis who attended Bio-Shock II last weekend with ASL members. Austin was on the green team in the event and hopefully played well representing Louisville and SOA well. More detials should be coming shortly when Austin writes and after action discussion.
Major Keith S Byerly
Major Keith S Byerly
Admin

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://www.specopsairsoft.org

Back to top Go down

SOA member attends Bio-shock Empty Re: SOA member attends Bio-shock

Post by Austin Willis Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 am

Best game i have been too

There were about 120 players and 50 or so role players. I became friends with a couple of the major ASL guys including Robben, Fish, Follio, XRAY, Spartan, Bishop, Cheeto and Brock. The game was pretty intense during the day but as soon as night fell it became extremely tactical and pretty damn fun.

They had a trucks with a big topper on the back which you and your squad could call for and get transported to anywhere on the field so it acted as a chopper. Many of times we got ambushed while jumping out the back which was really tight. It was fun ambushing the helicopter when enemies were on it too.

After night fell, the whole green team had an objective to take the Comms tower and the rest of the city. Many of you know Brock(deathbyrecon), he was at our last home game at the barn...well he was trying to lead us through the woods for a tactical approach on the tower and took a six drop face first into the huge creek...i was right behind him so it scared the shit out of me but i jumped in after him because he thought he had broke his arm. Thankfully we got him back to base safely with minor injuries but it looked like the systema he was using wasnt going to work czz i picked it up and water just poured out of it.

After we got him back, we then cintinued our raid on the city which was the best part.

There was one ref problem that was soon fixed...When we came across civilians we were told to disarm, search and take hostage...well a group of armed citizens came across the bridge and Brock yelled for them to put there weapons down and none of them complyed so Brock just shot them one by one. One of the civilians got in Brocks face and he started yelling so the guys walked away and then came back and unzipped his jacket announcing he was a ref/admin and demanding his name, It was quite funny

Other than that, it was an excellent game with lots of hard fire power and many true airsofters. Thanks ASK for including md

Austin Willis

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The LC Brotherhood Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 am

damn i wish i could have made it
The LC Brotherhood
The LC Brotherhood

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Willis Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm

I just realized that i did a horrible typing job causei was typing so fast

Austin Willis

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The LC Brotherhood Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 am

lol its cool, have u ever read most of the stuff keith and i type?
The LC Brotherhood
The LC Brotherhood

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum