Spec Ops Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
SOA Wavier EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am by The LC Brotherhood

» Airsoft at Third Eye Paintball
SOA Wavier EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm by Third Eye Paintball

» DIG DUG
SOA Wavier EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm by TalibanWarrior

» IM ON MY WAY BACK TO THE TOP!!!
SOA Wavier EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm by TalibanWarrior

» Night Vision Goggles!!!!!
SOA Wavier EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 am by The LC Brotherhood

We Support/ Supported

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 96 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm

SOA Wavier

Go down

SOA Wavier Empty SOA Wavier

Post by Major Keith S Byerly Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 pm

WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners furnishing services, space and/or equipment to enable me to participate in Airsoft games and allowing me the use of part or all of the entire Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners property including but not limited to the House, Yards, Roads, and Airsoft Playing Fields, etc., I agree as follows:
I fully understand and acknowledge that; (a) risks and dangers exist in my use of Airsoft and/or other equipment and my participation in Airsoft activities or any other activities on the Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners property; (b) my participation in such activities and / or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability; (c) these risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the family, pets, livestock or agents of Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners, the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breeches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes. These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes; and (d) by my participation in these activities and / or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of other conduct of family, pets, livestock or agents of SpecOps Airsoft and Land Owners, or by any other person.
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners and their family, pets, livestock or agents from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise from my activity at the Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners property whether caused or contributed to, in whole or in part, by the negligence of Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners, their agents, family, pets, livestock or representatives. I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claim or cause of action that I may have presently or in the future against Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners, its agents, family, pets, livestock or representatives arising from my activity at the Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners property.
I swear that I have also read and heard the safety rules and fully understand them and by signing below agree to abide strictly by these rules. I agree to keep my Airsoft gun unloaded and the safety engaged at all times except while shooting Airsoft pellets on a Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners designated shooting range or while playing Airsoft games. I also agree to keep my goggles fully on at all times while on the playing field or designated shooting range. I will remove them only while in a Spec Ops Airsoft/Land Owners designated safety zone. I will not partially lift my goggles or pull them away from my face at any time except while in a Spec Ops Airsoft designated safety zone. I will never point an Airsoft gun at any other person except while playing Airsoft games and only if they have a goggle system on. I understand the safety rules of handling an Airsoft gun and accept that responsibility to insure the safety of fellow players and myself. I will never cause physical contact with any other person on or off of the playing field while on Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners premises. I also agree not to be under the influence of alcohol or under the influence of any drugs that can affect my judgment, perception, or physical movement while playing Airsoft games at the Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners property.

I also have read and agree to comply with all Spec Ops Airsoft Rules. I also hereby release any member of Spec Ops Airsoft who is giving rides to and from a Spec Ops Airsoft game and/or a road game FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLINJURY IN A ROAD COLLISION, OTHER INJURY IN A VEHICLE, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH CUASED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.

I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE AND BY SIGNING IT AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE Spec Ops Airsoft and Land Owners FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.
Name Age Date of Birth Phone

Signature_________________________________________ ______

Printed Name____________________________________________

Address___________________________________________ ______

City, State, Zip____________________________________________

Signature of Parent/Guardian (if less than 18 yrs old)______________________________________________ _______

Printed Parent/Guardian Name_______________________________

DATE______________________________________________ ______

Email Address___________________________________________ __

You Must Have This WAIVER signed and turned in to Keith Byerly
Also once you have this waiver on file you wont have to fill another one out.

This Waiver IS NOT for Fun Farm or any other field that is not privately owned by a SOA member.
Major Keith S Byerly
Major Keith S Byerly
Admin

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://www.specopsairsoft.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum