Spec Ops Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am by The LC Brotherhood

» Airsoft at Third Eye Paintball
S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm by Third Eye Paintball

» DIG DUG
S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm by TalibanWarrior

» IM ON MY WAY BACK TO THE TOP!!!
S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm by TalibanWarrior

» Night Vision Goggles!!!!!
S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 am by The LC Brotherhood

We Support/ Supported

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 96 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm

S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2

2 posters

Go down

S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2 Empty S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2

Post by Austin Willis Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 am

Twelve months have passed since the original outbreak of the BIOSHOCK toxin devastated the population of the small town of Hamersville. Lt. Colonel Mavrick was reinstated into the Army after providing evidence of his mentor’s wrong-doing. He received a promotion - and an assignment to go with it. Twelve months have passed since Colonel Torque escaped justice and went into hiding, but the production facility (known about by Mavrick) never blinked in its operational status, and continues to manufacture deadly toxins for use in Biological Warfare from the Southern tip of Mexico. Even after the arrest and imprisonment of the lead scientists involved in its creation, barrels of chemicals continue to stack in the storage areas of the facility. Gathering much intelligence from satellite imaging and with the permission of the Mexican Government, Colonel Mavrick must now destroy the facility after gathering as much information as possible from the Labs, Production areas, and offices.

The administrator of the facility, code-named Evil Head, has contacts in the Army, or has other means of gathering Top Secret information. The Security Team that had provided Colonel Torque with less-than-adequate security last year has folded back into its parent organization, Crossbow PMC. They have been re-hired to defend the Production Facility. Knowing of the attack is only the beginning of what the administrator knows about Colonel Mavrick and his imminent assault on the facility.

ARMY: The soldiers in the Army are now under the control of Colonel Mavrick (on his first major operation since his promotion). These men will have numerous objectives to complete, will need to make life-and-death decisions in split seconds, and must obey a very strict chain of command, rules of engagement, and radio etiquette. Failure to follow instructions or improper radio usage is grounds for a trip to the brig for 10 minutes. Repeat offenders may be dishonorably discharged on site.
Uniforms: DCU, DesPat, Desert Tigerstripe

Crossbow PMC: The remnants of the Security Team have been folded back into their parent organization and re-hired by the production facility administrator, code named Evil Head. These men will have one main objective: to eliminate any and all hostiles from the vicinity of the production facility. Other specific objectives will be available to complete as the administrator needs them, but otherwise the squad leaders will have standing orders to defend the facility. Chain of command and radio etiquette will still be stressed, but without the punishments subjected by the Army.
Uniforms: Woodland BDU, MARPAT, Tigerstripe

RESEARCH TEAM: The facility administrator is focused on defending the facility and has left the actual research and development work to his facility night manager, code named Knightmare. The manager has under his direction a small team who will need to continue the research, development, and production work. These lightly armed workers will have various objectives to complete that will enable them to continue their work throughout the night. At various points, the contractors will need to assist these workers to complete their work. Production team workers must follow direction of their management under penalty of suspension or elimination from the company without re-imbursement.
Uniforms: Business casual wear with possibility of Bio-Safety equipment (provided at game)

WARLORDS: The true governing body within the nearest village to the production facility, this small group of heavily armed men maintain order in the area. They have known for quite some time that illegal production operations have been taking place right in their back yard, but for one reason or another they have allowed it. These men may hold the key to the success or destruction of the facility.

CIVILIANS: A number of Mexican, Columbian, and various other nationals live in the small village near the facility. Whether they are too poor to move, too lazy, or have another plan to survive is unknown, but they will have a part to play before the operation concludes.

EX-Colonel Torque has also been seen in the area. How he has survived this long is something of a mystery, but the men he travels with seem to be as resourceful as they are stealthy. Don't be surprised if you see his team emerge from the dark shadows to realize you're already surrounded.

Austin Willis

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2 Empty Re: S.P.E.A.R: Bioshock 2

Post by Major Keith S Byerly Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:58 am

Good Luck Austin at this
Major Keith S Byerly
Major Keith S Byerly
Admin

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://www.specopsairsoft.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Willis Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:04 am

It seems I am the only going, i really can't believe that cause everyone said that last year was an extremely fun game and this year is supposed to be even better

Austin Willis

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Keith S Byerly Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Austin Willis wrote:It seems I am the only going, i really can't believe that cause everyone said that last year was an extremely fun game and this year is supposed to be even better
I Have work and all If I planned ahead I could have gone but of course I didn't
Major Keith S Byerly
Major Keith S Byerly
Admin

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://www.specopsairsoft.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down