Spec Ops Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am by The LC Brotherhood

» Airsoft at Third Eye Paintball
Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm by Third Eye Paintball

» DIG DUG
Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm by TalibanWarrior

» IM ON MY WAY BACK TO THE TOP!!!
Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm by TalibanWarrior

» Night Vision Goggles!!!!!
Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 am by The LC Brotherhood

We Support/ Supported

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 96 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm

Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol

4 posters

Go down

Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol Empty Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol

Post by The LC Brotherhood Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:30 pm

I got this gun for christmas and i love it. it is almost full metal so it looks like the real think, fells like the real thing and when you cock it, it sounds like the real thing. it also has a gas blowback and when you run out of bbs, the top stays in the pulled back position like the real thing. the only downside is that you full up the magazine with the gas so i need to buy another to be able to use it more. another problem with is is that propane smells like ass hole and every time i fill it or shoot it, i get a good wiff of the stuff. but over all it still shoots great and feels great but sadly i would suggest to get a co2 gun instead. though its cool to have, co2 works just as well, im sure you can get a c02 full metal gun too and co2 is just more reliable.

Pros: looks bad ass, feels bad ass, shoots great (about 280fps at 100 yards), its heavy (which is only good in a pistol), and it was relatively cheap at about $40 on sale and about $80 normaly. it also has 2 safeties, one one the handle so you must be gripping the handle and one overall safety.

Cons: smells like ass, magazines are expensive to buy if you want more then one, is not the most reliable gun.
The LC Brotherhood
The LC Brotherhood

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol Empty Re: Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

this is a tight gun write one on your new tube lol

Back to top Go down

Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol Empty Re: Wei-ETech Full Metal Gas Blow Back Pistol

Post by Austin Willis Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:50 am

i absolutly love your pistol

Austin Willis

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergeant_Tyler_Browning Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:11 pm

it looks so real....and fun to shoot....it smells funny though
Sergeant_Tyler_Browning
Sergeant_Tyler_Browning

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The LC Brotherhood Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 am

yup one of its few draw backs as well as almost all green gas guns, propane smells like ass
The LC Brotherhood
The LC Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by The LC Brotherhood Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 am

also about whi i said before about it being unreliable, i know what was wrong. if you shoot the gun too fast, the magazine gets too cold and the gun stops firing until it warms up. simply do not unload with the pistol as if it were an uzi and it is actually very reliable and i also take back what i said about the co2. now that i realize this gun is very reliable, i would recommend it to everyone who wants a strong, reliable sidearm for the "just in case" cases
The LC Brotherhood
The LC Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by mrobben Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:11 am

can the pistol really shoot 100 yards? that is the length of a football field..
are you sure it isn't 100 ft?

sounds nice tho, and to keep that gun in good shape, if you use propane , make sure to use a 100% silicon based lube on the mag around the seals to keep them working.. the ONLY difference between green gas and propane is the silicone.
Like you said.. mags are expensive. Smile

mrobben

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The LC Brotherhood Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:45 pm

no the 100 yard think was on the web site which is always exaggerated. playing with it it shoots about 25 ft. accurately and i can probably hit someone at another 10 ft. maby if i get the curve of the bbs right

i did not know about the silicon, you just saved me a lot of money thanks a lot
The LC Brotherhood
The LC Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down